REVEL 2 is a follow-up of REVEL which gained its popularity with a wide range of pilots – occasional pilots and XC pilots and it has even served as the first harness for new pilots.
The design team aimed to keep all the popular features and bring some new details and design advantage to the REVEL 2 so it's been completely redesigned. It now includes the new Four S – SKY SAFETY STRAP SYSTEM, a new rescue container under the seat board, adjustment points for easy, comfortable or sporty adjustment of the harness, new materials and last but not least – a new eye catching design.
The main features are:
- Low weight – 4.7 kg in M size (complete harness – with back protector, main carabiners, speed system, foot rest)
- Special 14 cm back protection
- ABS system
- Comfort and several adjustment points
- Rescue in the centre of gravity with a smart flap system
- SKY SAFETY STRAP SYSTEM
- Side pockets for easy reach in flight (fluids, food)
- Compact design
REVEL 2 is supplied in S, M and L size; please check the recommended size table. Comfort is crucial when choosing the size of the harness and it is highly recommended you try before you buy. Ask your dealer for size advice.
The harness is delivered with:
The harness could be equipped with:
Please check the Accessories section for more information about the harness - reserve connection.
To accommodate the reserve you will need:
A Main carabiners
B Container for reserve
- integrated in the harness
E V-riser - reserve connection
- 1x maillon 6,0 Cl rectangular + 1x rubber band included in SKY SYSTEM II / SKY SPARE light delivery; must be acquired in case of SKY LITE
F V-riser - harness connection
- included in the harness delivery
|Pilot´s Height (cm)
|Board Width (cm)
|Board Depth (cm)
|Suspension Points Height (cm)
|Chest Strap Range (cm)
|Harness Weight* (kg)
- Total harness weight (includes harness, protector, carbines, speed system, rescue risers)